Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here We Go Again

Mommy Blog Attempt #2.  I had a short-lived blog experiment called "Cheaper by the Dozen" for a little while, but the name bothered me.  Truth is, it's really not cheaper to have a dozen children (surprise!).  And my children do NOT like the modern version of the movies by the same name which portray large family life as wild chaos and constant disasters.  Yes, we've had our share of chaos and disasters but not on the same day and certainly not involving food fights.  Well, at least not involving anyone over the age of 8 months.

I'll be sharing my thoughts about homeschooling, home management and lessons learned along the way of 30 years of marriage and 28 years of motherhood, 23 of those years homeschooling (so far).  We will soon graduate our 6th student, marking the halfway point, so I'm feeling a little nostalgic (and relieved).    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment